Monday, February 11, 2013

Juice Time!



Those who know me well are accustomed to my international food collection. My curiosity knows no boundaries so long as there are no raisins or dried meat involved. Most recently I have been collecting juices and sodas from around the world. I think this has to do with the nostalgic appeal of childhood juice boxes and a general distate for American soda, although I do love a cherry Coke when at the movies. Overall this new experience has been a success, although some versions were a bit too sweet, there were new favorites from fruit that I never even heard of.  Plus the packaging is incredibly bright and inspiring. I now find myself coming home from class with a bowl of yogurt pretzels and juice, watching re-runs on tv - just like the good 'ol days. 

From top left: orange juice, Elderflower and Lingonberry juice from Sweden, South American Peach concentrate, Hawaiian guava nectar, Mexican strawberry soda, European Coca Cola, Italian Chinotto soda.  



No comments:

Post a Comment